Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wearing a Hoodie

Racism still happens everyday. It happens to me whenever I go out, especially when i go 

to a store by myself, as soon as I walk into a store I get followed especially small stores. 

They have their workers follow me look at me try to play the role, but it doesn't work. Oh 

and don't have me wearing a hoodie and keep it on, I really get followed. 


Walgreens downtown don't let you wear your hood in the store, not sure now but they 

was last year. 

For what you say, so they can see your face? or because i fit the description of someone 

who could steal because I wear a hood. And did I take it off?, sure did not kept it on and 

got kicked out so now I don't even like walking in the store and giving them my money..ok 

I'm done just rambling and had to get it off my chest.

~~Have a Blessed Day~~


http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturallyLuscious
https://www.facebook.com/NaturallyLusciousTresses?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be free as I am, its a free country right? Don't hold your tongue any longer... but please be respectful, none of that on this page.