Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Mini Braids finally installed

Yes they are Finally done!!




I'm so sorry for anyone who read or has been waiting to see my pictures or video on my mini braids installed with my natural hair. I've finally finished them over a two day period with 5 or 6 hours each day.

I had to many things going on this summer so I was not able to do them the next day 2 weeks ago as planned. I didn't even get a chance to deep condition my hair. I know that's wrong right? I wanted to add that to my hair for extra softness, but I've been applying glycerin to my hair at night with some water and braid my hair up into about 6 or 8 big braids and do that bagging method. I have to say my hair has been very soft..
The downside is that the glycerin kind of feel sticky but not at the same time. Its really hard to explain, but i had one day where my hair felt so soft, I added water to it and i could feel the glycerin on it. So I just added the water to my hair and rubbed it and and braided it up and the next day my hair was super soft and did not dry out the whole day.





Now here are some pictures of the finished product without my ends being wet. I will have a post later with the finished look after I hop in the shower and co wash my hair.


Here is the back view

 This is the ends without any product or water .
 The top view


 OMG!!! My braids are so small never again

My hair is getting long


If you have any questions on how I did my hair or anything else be sure to hit me up and as always

~~BE BLESSED AND STAY BLESSED~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be free as I am, its a free country right? Don't hold your tongue any longer... but please be respectful, none of that on this page.