Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Video of the week- 2Pac - Keep Ya Head Up

Whats up Ladies and Gents, This is NaturallyLusciousTresses coming at you with My video of the Week. Sorry that I took so long to post it in the day. This is something new that I'm am doing this. I will have a new song to play for you all on my page that is my personal favorites in my collection. There might be some days where I just post a song that I'm really feeling and bumping at the minute, and other times it will be a wake up song.
With that being said her is my song of the week:  
2Pac- Keep Ya Head Up

This has to be one of my all time favorite song. If you don't know about this song, don't know the lyrics, then there is something seriously wrong with you in my opinion.
 Please play the song below and play this song to your kids, this song has a good meaning behind it.


As Always
~~Stay And Be Blessed~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be free as I am, its a free country right? Don't hold your tongue any longer... but please be respectful, none of that on this page.