Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Semi Mini Twists

Hello Ladies and Gents just coming to you with a quick post on my new hair challenge I'm trying out.
I'm doing a 2 Strand Twist challenge, with the Inversion Method, Green House Effect, and massaging my scalp.

It has been a week since I twisted my hair and I plan on over the weekend to water wash my hair and redue my twists half of the size they are till my birthday on June 12th, which is almost three weeks away.


This week I am doing the inversion method for the whole week with scalp massage, the next week will just be massaging twice a day. The week after I will do the green house effect till its my birthday and prob blow my hair out and curl it or braid it into an up do, but unsure till that week comes.

Below is how my hair is as of yesterday with stretched hair with about 54 twists that will be doubled next week.



~*AS ALWAYS BE & STAY BLESSED*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be free as I am, its a free country right? Don't hold your tongue any longer... but please be respectful, none of that on this page.