Friday, May 23, 2014

Hair Challenge/Journet Update

Hey Ladies and Gents, today I have to say I see progress in my inversion method and these twists are starting to get rough looking by the hair growth. Its really crazy because its already warmer than usual and where I live and your hair grow faster in the warmer months because of more blood circulation. I believe my edges are growing to but I will take a picture next week to see how much it has grown. I will keep you poster on this journey and pictures will be up soon with before and after shots. I did not take a picture of the first day started so I will have to take a picture today and see how it looks for my birthday. 
Until next time


~*BE AND STAY BLESSED*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be free as I am, its a free country right? Don't hold your tongue any longer... but please be respectful, none of that on this page.