Friday, December 27, 2013

Last Minute Christmas Hair Style

CHRISTMAS  HAIR 2013




This was a last minute hairstyle, I had no clue as to what to do to my hair and I started searching online for some quick last minute hairstyle. After 20 minutes or so I finally found one and I was so excited.



Hair style is quiet simple to do and takes no longer than 30 min to do on long stretched hair.
Continue below click link

 I did a two strand flat twist on over half of my hair and thr rest I combed out and did two big flat twists on the side and had it coming at a angle to the opposite side of big twists.

Sorry for no picture's of the results before take down.

Pictures below




As always Be and stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be free as I am, its a free country right? Don't hold your tongue any longer... but please be respectful, none of that on this page.