Thursday, December 19, 2013

Flat Two Strand Twist Out

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I have been gone for a while. But now I am back and did some flat twists on damp hair.
Here are some before and after pictures of the hair style.
 The first picture is  a back view of my hair.  I had cold perm rods on some of the ends that have heat damage. 


 Side Views




    I am also giving you side views and front to show you my scarf style with more to come
.
 Right above is the end results of the take down,  sorry I was not able to show you the back view but I totally forgot.  Jus got off track



Products Used  :  L.O.C. Method-- Leave in Conditioner, Coconut oil and My Shea butter mix.
I let dry over night and bobby oinned the end of flat twists and then pinned my hair all around my head to to stretch the twists.

Dont forget to check me out on YouTube NaturallyLuscious

Until next time  Be and stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be free as I am, its a free country right? Don't hold your tongue any longer... but please be respectful, none of that on this page.